Tuesday, March 4, 2008

She's Here!

Just a quick update as i'm still pretty out of it myself... the wee one arrived just before noon. She had a few more complications than anticipated but she's a fighter. Heres a picture of her (the tape on her face is to hold a tube to help with her breathing). Feel free to send good thoughts our way so that she can get strong and healthy as quickly as possible.


4 comments:

post-doc said...

Oh, congratulations! She's beautiful and has all my prayers and good wishes that she grows healthy and strong very, very soon.

I'm sorry to hear about the complications though and hope you and Mr. Daybyday are doing well too. But she truly is lovely and I'm very happy for you.

ScienceMama said...

Oh my god she's beautiful! You must be beside yourself with joy!

Congratulations on your beautiful daughter!

I will keep all three of you in my thoughts this week. She looks healthy and strong, and I know she's going to do well!

Mimi said...

Oh, wow! Daybyday, she's ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. Congratulations. She's gorgeous and perfect and oh wow. You must just be so happy and tired and overwhelmed and hormonal and freaked out and sore and ... becoming a mommy.

Congratulations. HOORAYYYYYYY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful.