Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Still here

I'm continually surprised to see ongoing traffic to this, my humble little blog - even when I've been away for long periods of time!

I was even more surprised when I saw that someone visited here from my hometown! (whoever you are from B-town, I'm talking about you!)

Anyway, the Wee One turned 6 months old (!), and when I get the chance, I plan on devoting a post to describe her at this age, so that months from now when memory has faded even more, I'll be able to remember the little things that make me smile so much right now.

But for now, I just wanted to say thank-you for your ongoing patronage, and encouraging words when I need cheering up. And now I must head off to meet my running partner and attempt to lose the left-over baby-belly I still fashion.

2 comments:

ScienceGirl said...

Happy mini-birthday to the Wee One :)

ScienceMama said...

Happy half birthday, Wee One!