It's official
Inspiration for this post brought to you by Sciencemama's post on officially being a mom.
I've had a few moments where I've thought to myself, "Okay, it's official, I'm a mom."
Among them:
- being so completely covered in baby barf that even my underwear were soaked (how such a tiny little tummy can hold so much volume is beyond me!)
- showering and changing after said barf bath only to then be "stamped" with baby poop as I carry the wee one to her change table
- being very excited by the above poop because wee one hadn't pooped in a loooooong time and I was getting a little concerned
- noticing that the wee one smells a little cheesy before baths, and growing to like the scent (it's almost intoxicating now - gross as that sounds!)
In the mean time, please send some kind words and support Sciencemama's way - her family's home was just flooded, and it's a devastating experience. She's being incredibly strong, but I know it can't be easy. Hang in there, Sciencemama!
No comments:
Post a Comment