Relief
Thank-you all for your encouraging comments and support - I really appreciate them! I would have posted sooner, but just as Wee One was starting to recover from this nasty cold I, apparently, caught it myself.
Sick (but significantly better) baby + sick mama = very very tired Daybyday household
But now Wee One and I are both just at the annoying "when will the phlegm every go away?!" phase of our colds (which is much more annoying for her, what with having just that one nostril to breathe through and all). She's still my little champ, however, and it amazed me how quickly she got over the worst of this cold!
One plus to this whole experience: due to said nasal congestion, I cannot at present smell baby poop.
This leads to some interesting conversations in the Daybyday household, including:
"Papa Daybyday, come sniff her butt. She just did the poop face."
And because he is equally fascinated by everything the Wee One does, Mr. Daybyday did indeed, sniff her butt.
(And there was poop.)
No comments:
Post a Comment