Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Counting down

Okay i have two countdowns.

First, less than 24 hours until Wee One goes for surgery.

I'm coping, but obviously still worried. Please keep her in your thoughts over the next few days! I hope she'll be home and recovering by the end of the weekend.

Next, I've decided to join Brazen Hussy and participate in InaDWriMo 2008.

My goal is to have a rough draft of a manuscript for my current project by the end of November.

I really need to get this done so that I can feel like I was more than just re-productive in 2008!

And now, back to counting down the hours...

Figure 1. Quite possibly the strongest little Wee One around. I just wish we didn't ask her to demonstrate her fortitude so often.

4 comments:

ScienceMama said...

I'll be keeping your family in my thoughts. Bless you, Wee One!

ScienceGirl said...

Keeping you in my thoughts and waiting for a happy update!

Julie R said...

Many thoughts and prayers for you, Mr daybyday and Wee One!

post-doc said...

Thinking of/praying for all of you. The waiting is hard so I'm glad it will be over - and have a fabulously positive outcome - soon.