new bras
Wow, I never expected the early stages of pregnancy to be so quick with some of the physical changes I've been noticing. I had to go buy some new bras today because my regular bras are so tight now they hurt! I went up a cup size already. That's just nuts!
Also, what's with all the peeing? There is no big heavy baby pressing on top of my bladder yet, but my bladder thinks otherwise - waking me up during the night to tell me so...
Both sets of grandparents were very happy about our news, and I'm wanting to tell more close friends, but I had wanted to wait at least until my first appointment with the doctor today where I thought that they would confirm the pregnancy and do a prenatal check up. They confirmed the pregnancy ("It's very positive" she said), and then proceeded to tell me that they don't do prenatal care, and would set up a referral to an OB-GYN/midwife. I wish the receptionist had told me this when I booked today's appointment! I wouldn't have gotten myself nearly as worked up. Anyway, I have an appointment with a midwife in a few weeks (apparently I was lucky to get one that soon?), and I'll try my best to think positive and not worry until then. Yeah right. I'm such a worrier.
Ah well, at least I have some new bras that don't hurt.
No comments:
Post a Comment